Samstag, 3. Mai 2014

My Favourite Festival Playsuit


Hi everyone, are you doing well? I'm absolutely in the festival mode already! So I wanted to show you my favourite playsuit which in my opinion is the perfect piece for a festival. This year we decided to go to Southside Festival here in Germany in June and I really can't wait to go there anymore! I hope the weather will be good and we can enjoy all the different concerts!
Meet you there maybe!?
xx Feli

Hallo Leute, seid ihr alle wohl auf? Ich bin schon absolut im Festival-Fieber und wollte euch deshalb meinen Lieblings-Festival-Playsuit zeigen! Ich finde das ist das perfekte Outfit für solch ein Event! Wir haben uns entschlossen dieses Jahr im Juni zum Southside Festival hier in Deutschland zu fahren und können es kaum mehr erwarten! Ich hoffe sehr, das Wetter spielt mit und wir können die ganzen tollen Konzerte so richtig genießen! Vielleicht sieht man sich ja dort?
xx Feli












Jacket/Jacke: H&M (similar here)
Playsuit/Playsuit: Asos (similar here)
Boots/StiefelettenZara (similar here)
Bag/Tasche: *vintage* (similar here)
Necklace/Halskette: Isabel Marant pour H&M (similar here)
Bracelet/Armreif: Isabel Marant pour H&M (similar here)
Nailpolish/Nagellack: P2 (070 so natural) (similar here)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen